Saturday, July 17, 2010

Contest Round Up

I don't know if you love contests as much as I do, but if you do-- then here is my contest round up. I have found 3 sites that have awesome lists of contests around the blogosphere! 

Make sure to check out my Crescendo contest here

Lists of contests:
Dark Faerie Tales
Book Faery
Not Really Southern Vamp Chick Win on Wed

The Book Extravaganza is also going on through tomorrow (18th) details here

You can also check out my contest page to see what I have entered here

Good luck!
Also, let me know if you want me to make this a regular feature.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to these contests! I love contents even though I never win :P

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)