Monday, January 13, 2014

Under the Never Sky Series Farewell Party Announcement

Under The Never Sky Farewell Party

Jan 20 - Cuddblebuggery Book Blog - Live Chat with Veronica Rossi
Jan 21 - I Read, Ergo I Write - UTNS Characters Are Here to Party!
Jan 22 - The Cover Contessa - discussion post on Roar & Aria's Relationship
Jan 23 - That Artsy Reader Girl - Top 15 Reasons I Love the UTNS Series
Jan 24 - The Story Siren - A Goodbye Letter
Jan 25 - Hello, Chelly - discussion post
Jan 27 - Blkosiner's Book Blog - Into The Still Blue Review

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)