Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WoW, waiting on wednesday,


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Before You Break (All of You, #2)

A sexy, emotional New Adult romance about a bad boy on the edge and a good girl about to lose control…

The star catcher of the college baseball team isn't supposed to have skeletons in his closet. But Daniel Quinn is hiding a guilty past so dark he refuses to let anyone get close. Except there’s something about gorgeous, studious Ella Abrams that goes beyond the electric attraction between them—something that makes him want to open up.

Ella has suffered enough heartache and guilt to fill one of her psychology textbooks, but she keeps that part of herself hidden behind a bubbly exterior. Until she receives an anonymous call while working the suicide helpline and the voice on the other end touches something inside of her that she can’t ignore.

Soon Ella and Quinn’s physical connection heats up, even as their deep and revealing hotline talks intensify. But by the time Ella realizes that her seductive jock and her sensitive caller are the same guy, it might be too late to save him—or to stop herself from falling too far.

Expected publication: February 18th 2014 by Intermix (Penguin

What are you waiting on?

Follow on Bloglovin

25 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. I need a book like this right about now. I might have to see what book 1 is about :) Great pick!

    Janina
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one's new to me! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for this, too! The first book of the author didn't work so well for me, but I'm highly anticipating this book since the premise is amazing. I hope we both enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this but hope it continues the series in a strong fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check the series out! I haven't heard much on it so thanks for mentioning it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "A sexy, emotional New Adult romance about a bad boy on the edge and a good girl about to lose control".. I LOVE these kinda reads. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for sharing :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of this one but NA is not really my type of read. Hope you'll enjoy this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a new series to me and I love the sounds of it!

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I'm looking so forward to reading this one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book isn't for me but I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read the first book but I've seen a lot of people who enjoyed it. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the premise! Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm this NA sounds like something I'd read when I'm in the right sort of mood. I hadn't heard of it before, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not really my sort of book I don't think. But I hope you get it and enjoy it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmm... I don't know. I am so over the whole dramatic NA thing, I will watch for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not read book one, but they sounds interesting :) Hope you'll enjoy this sequel! Great pick. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't heard of this one, Brandi! Hope you enjoy it though.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pick! I still haven't read the first book! I really need to. lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never heard of this one, but it looks good! My WoW: http://book-nerdandcritic.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/waiting-on-wednesday-2-breath-of-frost.html
    Also, I love your blog and have followed you via Bloglovin! Would appreciate a follow back if you get the chance! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome pick! I am really excited for this one as well!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  21. OOH definitely an interesting story line. Wonderful pick :D I've never known anyone that ran away that I can remember. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mmmm.... This sounds like a great read! Nice pick!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  23. I still need to read the first one! I hear it is great though!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)