Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WoW, waiting on wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
The Rules for Breaking (The Rules for Disappearing, #2)
Anna Boyd almost lost her life to get what she wanted most in the world: freedom.

But just when it seems that her family has finally escaped Witness Protection, the illusion that Anna could resume a normal life comes crashing down.

The deadly man Anna knows as Thomas is still on the loose, and now he's using her as a pawn in a dangerous game with the drug cartel determined to silence her forever. When Thomas and a mysterious masked man capture not only Anna but also her fragile younger sister and her boyfriend, Anna decides it's time to break all the rules-even if it means teaming up with the lesser of two evils.

Anna will do whatever it takes to protect the people she loves and win her life back once and for all. But her true enemies are hidden in plain sight. Before long, Anna will learn that putting her trust in anyone may be the last mistake she ever makes.

Expected publication: May 20th 2014 by Disney Hyperion

What are you waiting on?Follow on Bloglovin

32 comments:

  1. Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I still hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Rules for Disappearing! I can't wait for this one as well. Great pick, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this series, Brandi, but it seems to be full of excitement. Thanks for sharing.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Oh the edge of my seat! Sounds like a crazy read!! Hope you get it on the first day!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this sounds pretty dark! And exciting too!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm I think I like the sound of this one. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read the Rules for Disappearing. I wasn't in love with it but I'm still kind of curious about the sequel. I hope you enjoy it!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the first book. Hope you get to read this one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the first book in this series. I can't wait to read this one and find out what happens! Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard of these, but haven't read them. Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've not read the first book, but I hope you get your hands on this one :) Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still haven't read the first book, but they both sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds really different! Good pick

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pick. I still need to read the first one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun title! Hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pick! I haven't read the first book, but hope you enjoy it, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah!! Loved the first book! Must add this to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yes now I remember book one. Still need to check out this series.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sequel sounds awesome, great Wow pick!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This sounds like an intense read. Nice choice!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  21. I didn't know there was going to be a sequel to this. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean there was kind of room for one at the end of Disappearing...I just hope it can live up to the first book. I am glad you featured this, I didn't know it was coming out!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  22. This one sounds exciting! Great pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I haven't read the first book but I've heard some really good things about it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the witness protection premises, this sounds good. Great pick Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for reminding me about this one! I really liked Rules for Disappearing. ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-1Pb

    ReplyDelete
  26. I haven't read the first one! But I hope you enjoy the sequel :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I remember reading the first book and wondering when the sequel would be coming so it's good to see it's due soon.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I honestly thought this was a standalone, so to say that I'm surprised is an understatement.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I haven't read the first book but this one sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'll have to see what is book 1 because I always forget...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great pick! I still haven't read the first book but the series sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)