Wednesday, January 1, 2014

WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Unravel (Linked, #2)
Untold dangers await telepathic twins in this sequel to the futuristic, romantic thriller called classic sci-fi, space-travel adventure at its best. After Elissa and Lin exposed the government's secret experiments inLinked, which Booklistcalled a roller-coaster ride into space that just about everyone should enjoy, their home planet Sekoia is thrown into chaos. Determined to do their part to help the planet they've hurt, they return to Sekoia only to discover that things are far worse that they imagined. Resources are suddenly scarce, people are scared, and there's a rising current of anger against the Spares. When Lissa and Lin find themselves among another group of Spares and twins, they feel like they've found their kindred spirits at last. But a threat none of them could have expected is lying in wait for Sekoia's Spares.

Expected publication: July 8th 2014 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

What are you waiting on?
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Haven't heard of this series! Hope you enjoy this installment!

    Here's my Wow

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm always learning of new books when I visit you WoW posts. I haven't heard of Unravel but I hope you enjoy it!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)