Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Blue Notes
For fans of Jamie McGuire and S.C. Stephens, a sizzling new adult novel featuring the tumultuous relationship between a young piano prodigy and a reluctant billionaire playboy—set against the vibrant backdrop of a New Orleans college campus.

After being bounced from foster family to foster family, Keeley, a talented pianist, is ready to start over as a junior at Tulane. But when she plays a small concert that attracts the attention of Jude, a brooding playboy and heir to an enormous fortune in the wake of his parents’ tragic death, suddenly Keeley’s life is thrown off balance once again.

Jude is the first person to confront her about the pain behind her music, and she struggles with whether or not to let him into her life, or to keep protecting herself from the hurt that relationships have caused her in the past. But Keeley’s about to learn that the melancholy young billionaire who appears to have everything he wants can open her eyes to exactly what she needs…(

Releases: May 6th 2014 by Gallery Books

What are you waiting on?

Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. This sounds like a cute book :D Great pick sweetie. <3 I hope you will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A book with a character called Keeley..count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica @ a GREAT readMay 21, 2014 at 6:10 AM

    This is new to me! Not my kind of read but still hope you love it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenea WhittingtonMay 21, 2014 at 7:08 AM

    I like the sounds of this one. Great choice...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just seen a not-so good review for this one. I hope you'll have better luck, Brandi. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this waiting for me to read. I hope we both enjoy it.My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this one, Brandi! I hope you read and love it! And have an awesome week, lady :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrea @The Bookish BabeMay 21, 2014 at 11:36 AM

    This does look so good! I hope you get to read it soon, Brandi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sound of the setting in this one! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I've seen something about this! I love the musician angle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been seeing this one around and I really want to read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted to read this one and I put in a request but never received a reply.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've not heard of this one before, but I hope you get your hands on it :)

    Janina
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw this around and it sounds like a great book. I really hope you'll enjoy it! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just saw an awesome add for this somewhere, and love that it's a NA set in New Orleans. Great pick, Brandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds great! I hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't know this one but I'm curious to see how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds interesting! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)