Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
My Last Kiss
What if your last kiss was with the wrong boy? 

Cassidy Haines remembers her first kiss vividly. It was on the old covered bridge the summer before her freshman year with her boyfriend of three years, Ethan Keys. But her last kiss—the one she shared with someone at her seventeenth birthday party the night she died—is a blur. Cassidy is trapped in the living world, not only mourning the loss of her human body, but left with the grim suspicion that her untimely death wasn’t a suicide as everyone assumes. She can’t remember anything from the weeks leading up to her birthday and she’s worried that she may have betrayed her boyfriend. 

If Cassidy is to uncover the truth about that fateful night and make amends with the only boy she’ll ever love, she must face her past and all the decisions she made—good and bad—that led to her last kiss.

Bethany Neal’s suspenseful debut novel is about the power of first love and the haunting lies that threaten to tear it apart.


Releases: June 10th 2014 by Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)

What are you waiting on?

Follow on Bloglovin

22 comments:

  1. oh wow... this sounds kind of intense! Nice pick!!

    Here’s My WoW!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readMay 28, 2014 at 6:18 AM

    Oh nice! Been seeing this one around! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of the mystery behind this one, Brandi! Can't wait to see what you think of My Last Kiss :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so good, I need to add it for sure. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to read this one as well. Great pick :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick!!! I have this on my review pile and I'm looking forward to reading it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been curious about this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that sounds like a really fun read with some mystery and twists! Great pick!!


    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds amazing. I've seen the cover before, but this is my first time reading the synopsis :) Great pick! I now want to check it out. Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been waiting on this one too!! I love the cover, but also the idea of the story. Great choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I have this one and will be reading it soon. fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one sounds really intriguing! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of this one before, but it definitely looks like it could pack some mystery there. Thanks so much for sharing :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I actually just read and reviewed this one! I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it. I hope you enjoy this debut novel!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes I'm also excited about this one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Andrea @The Bookish BabeMay 29, 2014 at 12:11 AM

    Sounds very interesting and intense! Nice pick, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this sounds awesome. Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fingers crossed you will love this book :) I really enjoyed it, but had a few issues.

    ReplyDelete
  19. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsJuly 17, 2014 at 2:36 PM

    Ahhh, I can't wait for it either! I never really took much notice of it when I kept seeing it around since I didn't know what to expect by the cover alone, but ugh, sounds so good. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)