Tuesday, May 28, 2013

BEA Intro


Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? 
I love ya lit. I am a stay at home mom to two girls, one is 4 and one is 18 months. I got into blogging because I wanted to find books to read after Twilight

Where in the world are you blogging from? 
Holly Springs NC USA. 

Have you previously participated in Armchair BEA? What brought you back for another year? If you have not previously participated, what drew you to the event? 
Yes. 

What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2013? 
I am reading Linked by Howson. My fave this year is Under Never Sky. 

Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you. 
I love hockey. 

Name your favorite blog(s) and explain why they are your favorite(s). 

What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? 
Having people to discuss books I love


Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. I am definitely curious about Linked, I love the cover so much! Twilight was definitely my first foray back into reading so I have a soft spot for it.

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy Armchair BEA! Nice to meet you!
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twilight was what got me back to reading after a 10 year hiatus! So glad I did it! Have a great BEA week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twilight got me reading, too! Before Twilight I thought that reading was stupid. After the Twilight Saga I was in love with books (:

      Delete
  4. Under The Never Sky is on my Summer list. And one of the reasons I moved to where I lived was the small hockey team. Sadly they went belly up. Love Day one of ABEA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Under the Never Sky is a great choice! Linked sounds cool too, can't wait to hear what you think. Happy Armchair BEA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Under the Never Sky! Really need to get to the second book! And Happy Armchair BEA!!! *huggles*

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like hockey too, but I only watch or pay much attention when I can go to a game. The one sport I love seeing live. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Under Never Sky's cover is awesome. I've been wanting to read it, I just have too many books to read at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OO not heard of Linked. I loved Under The Never Sky too.

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogging is a great way to meet new friends and find new books. I joined because I wanted to talk about books and didn't know anyone who read as much as me

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)