Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves, IMMB, Showcase Sunday, The Sunday Post Mailbox Memes


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here


IMMB was started by Kristi at The Story Siren. Check it out and sign up here


Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea, check it out and sign up here


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

What I got:
Blood and Snow (Blood and Snow, #1) won
The Year of Luminous Love
source: library
Touching Melody (Forever First #1)
source: netgalley


Last Week on the blog:



Breathless (Elemental, #2.5)
source: netgalley
Elemental (Elemental, #0.5)
source: library
Fearless (Elemental, #1.5)
source: library
Spark (Elemental, #2)
source: library
Slated (Slated, #1)

Impostor (Variants, #1)
source: publicist


Coming up on the blog:
Giveaway and Interview The Vampire Code by E.C. Ad
Bloglovin Blog hop and book of choice giveaway
Review: Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer
Review: In Honor by Jessi Kirby
Waiting on Wednesday
Review: The After Girls by Leah Konen
Review: Screwed by Laurie Plissner

What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.
Follow on Bloglovin

27 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I haven't heard of any of this books in your IMM this week. Will have to look them up! Hope you have a good weekend, happy reading! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read a single one of these nor are they on my tbr pile, but I hope you'll enjoy the heck out of these and can't wait for your thoughts so I know whether or not I should pick them up :-) Happy reading, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blood and Snow looks really interesting :) Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're really working your way through the Elementals series. :D

    The cover for Blood and Snow is interesting; I hope the book is too. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice haul. Heard good things about the Elementals books. Blood and Snow has a pretty cover. Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rashelle Workman is a great author! I think you'll like that one. And I love Brigid Kemmerer! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I really like the cover of blood song, I hope you'll like it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great week; can't wait to see your reviews this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a great week, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cover on Blood Snow is gorgeous! Happy reading!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you like Blood and Snow. I was interesting. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I have Blood and Snow and Touching Melody both for review on my Kindle. I love the premises, so I hope they turn out to be great books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul. Happy memorial day! :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blood Snow is such an evocative title -- and cover. Hope you enjoy!

    You can find me here: Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm late posting my BB&B! Eep! Thought I'd stop by before I start my post. Enjoy your books, GET IMAGINABLE SERIES!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blood and Snow is really good. Hope you your new books.

    Thanks for stopping by
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blood Snow has a wonderful cover, but I've never heard of it before. Enjoy your reads, Brandi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blood and Snow looks good! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend and look forward to your posts this week! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul! I've heard great things about Rashelle Workman's books. I hope you enjoy everything. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really need to start the Elemental books! Have a great week Brandi!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  22. I see that you have been spending a lot of time with the Elementals. Must be a great series. I am happy you enjoyed them. I need to read them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I saw Touching Melody on NetGalley a couple of days ago, but it didn't really grab my attention. Still looking forward to hearing what you think, though! The rest, I haven't heard of before. Anyway, enjoy all your new books and have a wonderful week, Brandi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hmmm...I'm not familiar with The After Girls so I will need to keep an eye out for your review so I can learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Blood and Snow looks good! Congrats!!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great books this week! Can't wait to hear what you think of The After Girls. Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ah, I haven't read any of these :) But they look awesome! I hope you will love them all. <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)