Friday, May 24, 2013

Follow Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I would like followers on bloglovin please.
Q: What was your favorite tv season finale?Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow - following back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my FF. I'm following via BlogLovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my FF Brandi!

    Old Follower via BL/Twitter

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by my FF! Following ya back via bloglovin and twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandi, thanks for the follow. Followed back via Bloglovin' as requested.

    Sandra @ SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following back - thanks for stopping by :)
    CeCe @ Steaming Mug of Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog. following back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey thanks for stopping by. Following you back on Bloglovin'

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm following you back on Bloglovin'

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just followed! Please see mine below!!!

    http://www.caseykeen.com/blog-about-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following me! I'm an old Bloglovin follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the visit and the follow! Following you back at Bloglovin'

    Jane @ Jane Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for following me! Old follower via bloglovin'!
    BTW, I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI! I'm new to this Follow Friday thingy! Currently following your blog. http://shannonkean.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I follow back via bloglovin

    Amie @Magic of Words

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by my FF last week. Followed you via Bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)