Thursday, May 30, 2013

Follow Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I would like followers on bloglovin please. If you are going to follow anyways, you should enter: Bloglovin Blog Hop and Book of Choice Giveaway *new* ends 6/23

Q: What blogger would you like to meet in real life?
Heather from buried in books, she is in same state and need to make it happen.

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. How great to have one at least in the same state that you can meet up with someday! I think that's wonderful. Here is my FF. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learned one or two bloggers are in my state as well. I may have met one at a signing once, but it happened so quick we didn't have time to chat!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, it's not too far, I want to meet one of my blogger friends from the same state too!!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here through Linky, Networked and bloglovin! Come visit me over at my blog, Beyond the Bookshelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Follower :)
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    You can see my FF at http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brandi checking out Buried in Books. Thanks for the share :D

    My Follow Friday

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Brandi! I'm going to have to check out Buried in Books. :) I'm now following your via Bloglovin. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hoping you guys get to meet! I wish I had some bloggers live close to me, but as of right now I know of none :(

    Old follower here :)

    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Brandi! I think we need to meet definitely! I haven't met any bloggers in the state. I do know Joli from Actin' Up With Books because she vacations on the lake that I live near. In fact she vacations right down the road from me! We need to meet at a signing some time! Or, just for lunch!! This summer would be a great time for that!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing sweetie :D Ahh. There is so many blogger people I want to meet. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)