Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)
Wilhelmina has a hundred identities.

She is a princess. When the Indigo Kingdom conquered her homeland, Wilhelmina and other orphaned children of nobility were taken to Skyvale, the Indigo Kingdom’s capital. Ten years later, they are the Ospreys, experts at stealth and theft. With them, Wilhelmina means to take back her throne.

She is a spy. Wil and her best friend, Melanie, infiltrate Skyvale Palace to study their foes. They assume the identities of nobles from a wraith-fallen kingdom, but enemies fill the palace, and Melanie’s behavior grows suspicious. With Osprey missions becoming increasingly dangerous and their leader more unstable, Wil can’t trust anyone.

She is a threat. Wraith is the toxic by-product of magic, and for a century using magic has been forbidden. Still the wraith pours across the continent, reshaping the land and animals into fresh horrors. Soon it will reach the Indigo Kingdom. Wilhelmina’s magic might be the key to stopping the wraith, but if the vigilante Black Knife discovers Wil’s magic, she will vanish like all the others

Jodi Meadows introduces a vivid new fantasy full of intrigue, romance, dangerous magic, and one girl’s battle to reclaim her place in the world.


Releases: March 10th 2015 by Katherine Tegen Books

What are you waiting on?

18 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Seeing a lot of this one around! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by this author before. This does sound interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, just the ingredients I love in a book! Thanks for sharing...and enjoy.

    Here's mine:

    “DRIFTWOOD”

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one before and have never read anything by Meadows but I must say that this sounds really interesting! I think I will have to add this to my TBR.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get to read this soon!!

    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that sounds good! Such a long wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indigo..oh well, still it sounds cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am dying to read this one :D I hope you love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited about this one as well! I hope you love the book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally love the synopsis for this one. I really enjoyed The Incarnate series so much. I hope you love it when you get it. Great WOW pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like such a fantastic story and I cannot wait to get my hands on it!! Excellent pick!

    Here's My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still haven't finished her first series (I read the first one, but wasn't that impressed with it, and kind of found the romance creepy) BUT THIS. ME WANT. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've had my eye on The Orphan Queen as well! Hope you get your hands on it. Happy Late Hump Day (Sorry- a day late, Ha- ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. YES! I like the sound of this one too!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)