Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Come Back to Me
Home on leave in sunny California, Marine and local lothario Kit Ryan finds himself dangerously drawn to his best friend's sister, Jessa - the one girl he can't have.

But Kit's not about to let a few obstacles stand in his way and soon Jessa's falling for his irresistible charms.

What starts out as a summer romance of secret hook-ups and magical first times quickly develops into a passionate love affair that turns both their worlds upside down.

When summer's over and it's time for Kit to redeploy, neither Kit nor Jessa are ready to say goodbye. Jessa's finally following her dreams and Kit's discovered there's someone he'd sacrifice everything for.

Jessa's prepared to wait for Kit no matter what. But when something more than distance and time rips them apart they're forced to decide whether what they have is really worth fighting for.

A breathtaking, scorchingly hot story about love, friendship, family and finding your way back from the edge of heartbreak


Releases: June 19th 2014 by Pan Macmillan

What are you waiting on?

19 comments:

  1. It sounds like a good one, I didn't know about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book has gotten so many good reviews. I admit to being curious about it. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one on my tbr but I haven't gotten around to downloading and reading it yet. Hopefully soon!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, sounds so titillating and a little bit sad, too. Goodbyes come soon enough, but what will happen then? Thanks for sharing, and here's mine:

    “THOSE GIRLS”

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover! thanks for sharing.

    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really good but also really sad! Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard so much about this author that I cannot wait to get to it one day. I truly hope that you'll enjoy this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! Been seeing this around quite a bit! Not my kind of read but still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. *u* Such awesome cover that makes me want to read the book asap. *add on my tbr* Happy reading!

    My wow: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/10/waiting-on-wednesday-walled-city-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure this one would be for me, but I'll be curious to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one sounds like it could be really heart-rending if it's done well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So curious about this one. I'm not a grand contemporary reader but am willing to try this one. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh, Sarah Alderson's NA. right? I haven't read Hunting Lila yet, though I've had it on my shelf for like two years, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovin the sound of this one! ♥ Awesome choice girl!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks cute :D Hope you will love this book sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)