Saturday, November 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.

What I read:
The Heart of the Ancients: Kailmeyra's Redemption (Kailmeyra, #3)

Sent:


 Thanks Penguin

 Thanks: Disney-Hyperion

 Thank you: Greenwillow and HarperTeen



Bought:


Last Week on the blog:
The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #1)
source:  Entangled: Teen
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)
source: library


New giveaways exclusive to my blog:

The Halcyon Bird – The Demon Catchers of Milan #2 The Demon Catchers of Milan Book Two: The Halcyon Bird by Kay Beyer (us/can) ends 12/2

what I watched:
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 It was amazing, loved every second up until the part where I have to wait until next year to see the rest...

My week: Busy, started shopping for christmas.


What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.

23 comments:

  1. oh that's nice you had a lot of books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, you get all the great hardcover ARCs!!! I have to read The Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOoh nice! Lots of great books here! Haven't read any of them myself but hear good things! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your books! What a nice collection you have....hope your week is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Odditorium looks fun! So many new books, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul, Brandi! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books. I can't wait to get the time to go and see Mockingjay! Even if I agree, it'll be hard to have to wait another year to get the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Mockingjay Part 1 too!!!

    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh xmas shopping, aye that is due soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cant wait to see what you think of The Invisible.. that one looks really good. Happy reading!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  10. OGD ,, you are so lucky ,, you have so many good books ,, hope you enjoy evey single one of these books :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on these books! I hope you'll enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved The Fall. It was so different from anything else I've ever read and the writing was really poetic in ways as well. I also saw Mockingjay and found that I didn't have any major complaints about it also! Definitely can't wait to see the finale. Hope you have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to read The Darkest Minds books. They sound so good. Enjoy your haul this week! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got some amazing looking books! I have not been getting any new books so I'm jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eager to compare notes with you re: The Fall Bethanny G.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's some haul of awesome books! There's a couple there I'm going to check out.
    I can't decide whether to go see Mockingjay or wait until all of the moves are out. I hate to wait so long for the next part.
    Here's my Sunday Posy - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/11/23/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-86-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooo Rachel Caine! I do enjoy her books. I have a couple more of that series to get to I think. Happy reading this week Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Amazing haul girl! I hope you enjoy each of them!
    I think I will wait and watch Mockingjay next year!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whooo, look at all the Morganville ones! I have that Fade Out cover, so all of mine don't match since I have the UK versions, but I hated the UK cover for Fade Out, so bought that one. This was before I was bothered about my books matching. Every time I look at it now though, I'm all >:(. Eeek! Mockingjay, that's exactly the reason I'm not watching it until Part 2, I'm pretty impatient, so can't do it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I read the first Heart of Dread books and I really didn't like it. Enjoy your books. http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great haul! They look like some entertaining books! I've heard good things about Mockingjay but am with you about not liking the wait until next year. I'm so not ready for Christmas! Good for you for starting your shopping already. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Some of these I definitely would like to read. I should get around to those Caine books since I own so many and haven't read any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That Stolen book looks amazing! However, I DNFed book one. Not for me :/ Enjoy those amazingly looking reads!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)