Saturday, November 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.

What I read:
Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2)
source: bought

Last Week on the blog:
Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2)
source: bought
A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)
Source: harper teen via edelweiss

New giveaways exclusive to my blog:
Starting tomorrow:  Brandi's Merry Christmas to you Giveaway from 11/1 ends 11/30: book of choice from book depository


My week: Headed to Disney today after a great night of trick or treating.


What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.

16 comments:

  1. have a great time in Disney and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at Disney! Do you have a pass? It seems like you go several times a year. We used to have one years ago but I haven't been for about 4 years now.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, have fun in Disney! I hope you get some reading time too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So envious that you're going to Disney! It's been nearly 11 years since I was last there! We're planning or preplanning a family trip in 2016 for the new Frozen ride's debut! Otherwise we would've gone next year, but might as well wait another year since we can only afford it once!

    Have fun and happy reading should you get any reading done!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're enjoying your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, but A Thousand Pieces of You looks intriguing. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got A Thousand Pieces of You. Can't wait!

    http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these books, unfortunately. Boo me.


    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard A Thousand Pieces of You is good. I want to read that one. I am currently reading that last Percy Jackson book in the Heroes of Olympus series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did have a nice week. :) Hope y'all have lots of fun at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you liked Thousand Pieces of You. I just started it and I'm really into the story. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am debating of reading

    A Thousand Pieces of You myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh hope yall had fun at Disney! It's been going on 13 years probably since I've been there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eeek! Jealous of Disney trip. <3 Hope you had the most awesome time :D Lots of awesome books too. <3 happy reading Brandi :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)