Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Wishes and Dreams
This heartfelt digital original short story by Lurlene McDaniel features many of the same characters connected to her poignant contemporary novels "The Year of Luminous Love" and "The Year of Chasing Dreams." 
When Ciana Beauchamp awakens from a dream about Jon Mercer, her initial happy thoughts are muddied by the reality that they haven't talked in months. Indeed, Ciana has no idea where Jon is. Her emotions are confused as she both longs for him and is infuriated with him. 
Jon has put distance between them. He's off riding broncos on the rodeo circuit. But the miles don't stop thoughts of Ciana from swirling in his head. He knows he must come to a decision about what to do with his life if he is to reconnect with her. 
Lurlene McDaniel offers an intimate glimpse into the lives of two people who are deeply in love but must overcome their pride to come together again.


Releases: May 13th 2014 by Delacorte Press Books for Young Readers

What are you waiting on?

13 comments:

  1. Nice! Totally new to me but hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a sweet story...thanks for sharing and enjoy! Here's mine:

    “HUSH HUSH”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by this author before. I hope you enjoy reading this.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a cute book :D Not for me, hih, but maybe one day. <3 I hope you will love this book sweetie :) Great pick. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister loves Lurlene McDaniel so I'll have to let her know about this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a new one to me. It sounds so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen this one around, but it does sound interesting! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh stories like this is my guilty pleasure, I read it for me. Thanks for the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this one, Brandi! I hope you enjoy the book when you read it :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't heard of this one, not sure if it's for me, but hope you enjoy it when you read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh... this sounds interesting! Hope you enjoy it!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)