Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
The Start of Me and You


Following her pitch-perfect debut Open Road Summer, Emery Lord pens another gorgeous story of best friends, new love, & second chances.

It’s been a year since it happened—when Paige Hancock’s first boyfriend died in an accident. After shutting out the world for a year, Paige is finally ready for a second chance at high school . . . and she has a plan. First: Get her old crush, Ryan Chase, to date her—the perfect way to convince everyone she’s back to normal. Next: Join a club—simple, it’s high school after all. But when Ryan’s sweet, nerdy cousin, Max, moves to town and recruits Paige for the Quiz Bowl team (of all things!) her perfect plan is thrown for a serious loop. Will Paige be able to face her fears and finally open herself up to the life she was meant to live?

Brimming with heartfelt relationships and authentic high-school dynamics The Start of Me and You proves that it’s never too late for second chances.


Releases: March 31st 2015 by Bloomsbury

What are you waiting on?

22 comments:

  1. sound like a good book, hope you enjoy it when you get to read it.

    You Can Check My WOW here:
    http://cachereads.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! Not my kind of read but still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to this one as well! Great pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this one is as good as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pick! I still need to read Open Road Summer!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh i'm also pretty excited for this one! I still haven't read Open Road Summer by this author but I've heard amazing things so I want to give it a shot soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't really enjoy Open Road Summer, but I do have this one on my tbr. I hope we both enjoy it.


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds sweet with its second chance romance! Enjoy Brandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a very painful, heartbreaking read. I don't know if I'm up for it, but it does sound appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is on my whislist as well. Great pick, Brandi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sound of this - very sweet and emotional. Great WoW choice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds sweet but emotional! Good pick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked Open Road Summer so I would be willing to give this a go.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a good, emotional read! Lovely pick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you get to read this soon and enjoy!

    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like a sweet read Brandi! Hope you enjoy it!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, sounds like there might be a nerd romance in here! Great choice, Brandi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I still haven't read Open Road Summer, though heard tons of good things about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like a sweet book :D I hope you will love it Brandi. <3 thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't heard of this one and haven't read the first one in the series. This sounds good, so thanks for sharing it with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)