Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Soulmate (Ganzfield, #6)
The new dangers uncovered in Europe haven't gone away--in fact, some of them seem to have taken up residence at Ganzfield. As the threats intensify, Maddie and the team go into the field again, but when supposed allies start seeing them as the problems, they may find themselves trapped by the very people they are trying to help.


Releases: March 25th 2014 by Spencer Hill Press

What are you waiting on?

16 comments:

  1. Oooh... this sounds interesting Brandi. Hope you get it sooner rather than later *wink*

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Totally new to me but hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on this one.


    http://pettywitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. I didn't know this series is still going. I hope you'll enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another new series that sounds intriguing...enjoy! And thanks for sharing...here's mine:

    “THE FIRST WIFE”

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new series to me! Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest Brandi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Book 6? I hope the series continues to be good

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this series before, but I hope you enjoy reading this one!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this book or author, but wow, six books in the series! That's impressive. I hope you enjoy this one when you read it!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks interesting Brandi. I saw a promotional post on My Guilty Obsession and thought of you. The book is called The Girl In Between by Laekan Zea Kemp and is currently free on Amazon

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's #6 book in series and I still haven't heard of it. Ouch. Still it sounds really interesting and I hope you'll enjoy it. Great pick, Brandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an interesting book :D Glad you are loving this series. <3 hope you will love this book too sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is an indie author and the first books were released a while back

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)