Saturday, November 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.

What I read:
All the Bright Places
source: Knopf Random via Netgalley
The Hit List
source: Spencer Hill Contemporary via Netgalley
Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3)
source: bought
When Reason Breaks
source: Bloomsbury USA Childrens via Netgalley
Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4)
source: bought

Last Week on the blog:
The Heart of the Ancients: Kailmeyra's Redemption (Kailmeyra, #3)
source: author
In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)
Source: disney for review
The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2)
source: bought


My week: good thanskgiving. we traveled to NY and NJ. Pics to come next week maybe


What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.

21 comments:

  1. happy belated Thanksgiving to you. Those look like great books

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you got to read AWESOME books ,,, hope you will read good books this week as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great holiday! And wow! Lots of reading got done! I still debate over starting Rachel Caine's series! One of these days! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read book 2 of the Morganville Vampires. I don't know. That's one series that I'm not dying to read the next one yet. I have a feeling the series gets better as you go, but there are so many books! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Reading and A belated Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read much at all this month. I have a feeling December will be an epic binge read month for me :-)

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a blast in your travels and that you've arrived home safely. Wish I could have gone home to NJ. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoyed the Morganville stories, Brandi! I still have the last one on my kindle... I can't bring myself to read it, since it's the very last one in the series.
    I look forward to pictures from your trip :) Have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for bunch of gorgeous books :D I haven't read any of them, but they look awesome. <3 Happy reading Brandi :) I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have had my eye on All the Bright Places...enjoy! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy (late) Thanksgiving to you too!

    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see the pics of your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You sure had an awesome week! I also went to New Jersey and New York years ago and it was awesome! Have a great week!

    Ronyell (a.k.a Rabbitearsblog)

    http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-sunday-post-meme-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you had a good thanksgiving! :) I read All the Bright Places a few weeks back and oh crap, I cried my eyes out, haha. :( Such a beautiful book though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, traveling! Enjoy your books! http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-very-late-stacking-shelves-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've wanted to read The Hit List, but I've been hearing mixed things. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have All the Bright Places too :)
    Hope we both love it!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you had a great holiday! I love Bracken's books. I hope you enjoy all of your new books! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad you enjoyed thanksgiving. Hope you had a great week reading too!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)