Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Help! Quick Browser/Layout polls

The Secret of the Keepers: Kailmeyra's Strength (Kailmeyra, #2)
 The Secret of the Keepers: Kailmeyra's Strength by Elizabeth Isaacs
The Kailmeyra Chronicles: Book Two--
Life for Nora couldn't be better; she has married the man of her dreams and loves living in the pristine land of Kailmeyra.
That is, until the darkness threatens her perfect world.
Now war is upon the land. She and Gavin must strengthen their clan and prepare to fight. But the enemy has an ally—one that not only wields power, but holds knowledge of the ancients' secrets. Secrets that could destroy creation itself.
As the darkness grows, doubt seeps in ... protectiveness hinders progress ... and the unthinkable comes to pass.
Bewildered and alone, Nora shoulders the responsibility of leading an entire race to war. As she struggles with decisions that seem impossible to make, she is haunted by one choice.
"No one has ever doubted that you would die for those you love. The question then becomes ... would you live?"

3 comments:

  1. the second poll wouldn't work for me.
    Google chrome, no it doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second poll wouldn't work for me either, but the cover overlaps the teal box, not the other way around. And I use Firefox:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)