Monday, November 28, 2011

Winners of Entanglements

Entanglements by P R Mason
 Entanglements by P.R. Mason

Accidentally opening a vortex sucks! Fifteen-year-old KIZZY TAYLOR is just hoping for an evening of fun when she joins her friends in a spelunking expedition through an under-city tunnel. But fun turns bizarre when Kizzy accidentally opens a vortex and her stepsister is swept through to an evil alternate dimension. The only way to rescue her stepsister is to reopen the vortex and go in after her. But will Kizzy be able to return home?

Print copy: Lori Strongin with email starting serena423

Ebook winner: Sweety with email starting sweety225

Didn't win? Check out my other contests!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!

    Can't wait to read this!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)