Saturday, September 22, 2012

Stacking the Shelves, IMMB, Showcase Sunday, The Sunday Post Mailbox Memes


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here

IMMB was started by Kristi at The Story Siren. Check it out and sign up here
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Buscuits and Tea, ccheck it out and sign up here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
What I got:
Beta (Annex, #1)
Source: disney

Send Me a Sign
Source: Walker
The Opposite of Hallelujah
Source: netgalley

My week:
Its been crazy adjusting to life after Disney. But we had a great time, and I have been super busy unpacking, returning stuff, going through pictures, and delivering pampered chef stuff.


Last Week on the blog:





$50 Amazon Giftcard Giveaway from Freedom Road aut...
Waiting on Wednesday 9/19
Author Interview: The Dark Light by Sara Walsh Vac...

Coming up on the blog:
Review: Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
Review: The Opposite of Hallelujah by Anna Jarzab
Waiting on Wednesday 9/26

What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.


My question to you, my lovely readers:

16 comments:

  1. Aww your kids are so sweet!! :) I love those pictures! :) Did you have a great time? and said hi to Mickey from me?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books :)
    And yay at having a good time away

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Glad you had a great time! Disney is the best place ever! :D

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Disney! Beta was good but dark and disturbing. Happy reading!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss living only an hour away from Disney... :( Great books this week... Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=4364

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto on loving Disney! It never mattered how much time we spent there, I always wanted one or two more days.

    You have some amazing giveaways. I'm running off to enter. :) I hope you enjoy reading your great book haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Disney pics and such cute kids. Adjusting to life after vacation is rough..hehehe. Awesome week and book haul. Thanks for being a part of The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beta is one that I'd like to read too. Hope it's a good start to the series.

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures :)

    I'll be looking forward to reading your review on Send Me A Sign. Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't been to Disney in ages, but always had a good time. Glad you had fun! And jealous that you got a picture with Minnie, as I never could find her. *L*

    Looking forward to hearing what you think about Beta, as I've had my eye on that one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beta sounds so great! Hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

  12. The Opposite of Hallelujah sounds really good, I hope you enjoyed it! And I bet you had a great time at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen Beta around, but it hasn't really interested me. Hope you enjoy it.

    Bet Disney was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beta looks great, I really want to read that one. Glad you had a great time at Disney! :D Thanks for stopping by my SS :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am very curious about Beta! I hope you enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)