Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 9/19


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:

Breathe by Sarah Crossan

Inhale. Exhale.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe . . .
The world is dead.
The survivors live under the protection of Breathe, the corporation that found a way to manufacture oxygen–rich air.
Alina
has been stealing for a long time. She's a little jittery, but not terrified. All she knows is that she's never been caught before. If she's careful, it'll be easy. If she's careful.
Quinn
should be worried about Alina and a bit afraid for himself, too, but even though this is dangerous, it's also the most interesting thing to happen to him in ages. It isn't every day that the girl of your dreams asks you to rescue her.
Bea
wants to tell him that none of this is fair; they'd planned a trip together, the two of them, and she'd hoped he'd discover her out here, not another girl.
And as they walk into the Outlands with two days' worth of oxygen in their tanks, everything they believe will be shattered. Will they be able to make it back? Will they want to?

This title will be released on October 2, 2012.

What are you waiting on?

14 comments:

  1. I can not wait for this one too. It sounds awesome.. Nice pick..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=4236

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book, and ARC, started it, but had to set aside, it started off good. (I try to read them closer to the release dates, most publishers want us to wait to post reviews) I had others that needed reviewed first. :)
    Here is my post
    WoW Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YES. TOTALLY PSYCHED for this book! Great pick!
    Stop by MY WOW?
    <3 Inky @ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Seeing this a LOT today!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good and the cover has that creepy appeal. I've been wanting to read this one too.

    Here's Our WoW

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm waiting on Breathe too this week! I can't wait to read it, I'm so curious about it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like what's shared on the synopsis! Sounds like an awesome-read!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am PSYCHED for this book! I've totally been loving all the dystopians right now and this one sounds fabulous. I mean, OXYGEN? IS NOTHING SACRED? Great choice, Brandi! <3

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really looking forward to this one! I love dystopian and I love the premise behind the manufactured air.

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book sounds soooooo good. I really can't wait for October 2nd, so I can get my hands on this beauty. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm looking forward to this one too!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. People have really been buzzing about this book. I don't know that I want to read it but if the right review makes a good case for it, I'll definitely be reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this was my Wow few weeks ago! :) It really seems like a good book and I cannot wait to read it! :) Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)