Sunday, July 1, 2012

Immb, Stacking the Shelves, Showcase Sunday


 IMMB was started by Kristi at The Story Siren. I use it to showcase books I receive and as a social aspect for the blog. To sign up and find out more here

Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Buscuits and Tea, check it out here
STSmall_thumb[2]
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, check it out here

What I got:

Big Whoop and thanks to Spencer Hill Press and my hero Kate Kaynak! (And of course Jennifer Armentrout for writing such masterpieces!)

Cursed
Deity (Covenant, #3)
Hooked
Source: bought
My Review HERE


What did you get? What do you think of my books?

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I got the same books for review too! Cannot wait to read them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I know people love the Covenant series, I really need to read it myself.
    Janiera @ Books & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts for Cursed!

    Happy Reading!

    Check out my STS post HERE!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)