Thursday, August 12, 2010

Awesome birthday celebration!

This is a repost- must enter at Once Upon A Review here

 

MEGA Birthday and August Release Contest!

Posted by Khelsea @ Once upon a review at Friday, August 13, 2010
As you might know if you follow my blog, I turned 20 on the 3rd and let me tell you, I am excited! I'm not a teen anymore :P But that won't stop me from reading young adult books for as long as I live!

So I want to celebrate with all my awesome followers, my birthday as well as the amazing books that are being release this August. (Sorry this post is a little late!)

There will be 3 winners, since my birthday was on the 3rd :)
Sorry, it's not international unless you want to pay for the shipping. I wish I had a million dollars!
________________________________________________________
*CONTEST RULES*
-There will be 3 winners.
-US/CANDA only, unless you are willing to pay for shipping
-First winner gets first pick, and so on.
-Being a follower is optional, though it can get you an extra entry.
-Ends on September 25th @ 11:59 p.m. EST
-Must fill out THIS FORM.

Comments, though appreciated, do NOT count as entries!

If I get to 250 followers on the blog, another winner will be added to get one book!
If i reach 300 followers, more books will be added! So each person will get to win 3 books!
_____________________________________________________

THE PRIZES!



Prize Pack #1
ARC of The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


Prize Pack #2
ARC of Deception by Lee Nichols
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller


Prize Pack #3
Almost to Die For by Tate Halloway
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Prize Pack #4
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
You Wish by Mandy Hubbard

______________________________________________________
*All the books, besides the ARC, are the FINAL copies.*
EXTRA ENTRIES:
+1 being a follower
+1 follow me on twitter (@onceuponareview)
+1 comment on giveaway telling me which 2011 book you're most looking forward to
+2 each for linking (twitter, facebook, sidebar)
+5 blog post


Once Upon a Review

4 comments:

  1. The book I'm most looking forward to in 2011 is Lover Unleashed #9 in the BDB series by J.R. Ward.

    I am also a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2011 release I'm most looking forward to at the moment is Eona the Last Dragoneye but that's just because I was just reading a review for Eon. What I'm looking forward to changes a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A 2011 book release I'm looking forward to is Angelfire. The blurb is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a repost of a contest at Once Upon a Review-- you must enter on her site

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)