Saturday, August 7, 2010

IMMB 15

In My Mailbox is brought to you by The Story Siren. It is to explore the contents of your mailbox (whether purchases, wins, or library finds), put new books on the radar, and encourage blogger interaction.javascript:void(0)

I know that I featured last week, but I just can't stop thinking about it, so I will post again-- It has become one of my favorite books ever, and I think that it is not as popular as it should be, so I want to try to change that!

Won from Jeremy at Novel Thoughts:

The Light of Asteria: Kailmeyra's Last HopeThe Light of Asteria 
Just finished a little before midnight-- IT IS AMAZING. BUY IT NOW :D
Here is my review
Elizabeth Isaacs is very approachable, and just launched a new site: http://elizabethisaacs.com/ 




And here is what else I got: 

FlyawayFlyaway by Lucy Christopher  and here is my review
Radiance (Radiance, #1)Radiance by Alyson Noel  Won from Roots in Myth  And here is my review

AnnexedAnnexed by Sharon Dugar for review from Netgalley,and here is my review

Low Red Moon  Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin from Goodreads Swap and here is my review
My copy is on tour with 1 ARC Tours- feel free to sign up: http://onearctours.blogspot.com/2010/08/low-red-moon-ivy-devlin.html
Its easy to sign up and a great way to get to read books you might not otherwise have a chance to.

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games, #1)Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Won from Steph Su Reads

From the library:
Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) Linger by Maggie Shiefvater Review to come (currently reading)

Dark Flame (The Immortals, #4)Dark Flame by Alyson Noel Any my review is here 

I would love to hear what you think, and feel free to link your IMMB post :D

29 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you think about The Hunger Games! I've yet to read it, despite all of the good reviews I've read. I can't seem to get into it, although I wish I could.

    Enjoy your other books as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you love The Hunger Games as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flyaway has a GORGEOUS cover! Nice books :) Hope you love Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with all the titles, so I'll do a search. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All on my TBR list and list most other peopl I love the hunger games series! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Linger!! And of course if you havent read Hunger Games you're in for one of the best dystopia books ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the fun parts about checking out other people's mailboxes is looking at all those beautiful book covers. I love Flyaway's cover here best of all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bunch of books. I also have Annexed by Sharon Dugar to review. I haven't got to it yet but will soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Radiance and Dark Flame I am supremely jealous. Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books! I can't wait to read Low Red Moon and Dark Flame especially! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recently finished Dark Flame and Linger, both are reviewed on my blog if you'd like to check them out! And I seriously want to read all the rest too! Happy reading! Here's mine : http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/08/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you're enjoying Linger... I want to read that and Shiver.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice mailbox! I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, you've got Linger and Low Red Moon. I so want to read those! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice books this week. I really want to read Low Red Moon and Radiance. Loved the Hunger Games and hope you enjoy it too. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great new reads!

    I'm itching for Radiance and Annexed! Have a great reading week!

    My mailbox is here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Radiance looks really good! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great books, I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I'm one of the few left who haven't read The Hunger Games, but it's definitely on my TBR!

    Great picks, happy readings!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like some great books there!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great lineup. I read Dark Flame (and reviewed) but was torn by it. I had only read the first book before that but now I am almost caught up - just Shadowland left. I can't wait to hear what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think you have a wonderful collection of reading there in this list. I have to say that have Hunger Games and Dark Flame in my TBR and am going to be glad to read your thoughts on these.. Nice mailbox and thanks for stopping by mine as well.


    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  23. You had an excellent book week! I think most of these are on my wishlist or tbr list. :) I hope you enjoy all of the books you received this week! Happy reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You got some great reads this week. The Light of Asteria looks interesting, got to check out your review!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! you got some really great books.
    Hope you enjoy!

    Jada

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ooh, great books. I love the covers for Flyaway and Radiance. Annexed sounds incredible. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I do have low red moon on tour with 1 ARC- feel free to sign up.

    Thanks for your comments, I believe that I have visited everyone and talked to you on your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have some great books there! :) I hope you enjoy The Hunger Games, it is AMAZING - can't wait for Mockingjay!!! :D I also bought Linger the other day - Shiver was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)