Monday, August 2, 2010

Review Low Red Moon

Low Red MoonLow Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
ARC
Release Sept 2010

Link goes to and teaser from Goodreads.com

" Avery Hood is reeling from the loss of her parents--and the fact that she can't remember what happened to them even though she was there.

She's struggling to adjust to life without them, and to living with her grandmother, when she meets Ben, who isn't like any guy she's ever met before.

It turns out there's a reason why, and Ben's secret may hold the key to Avery finding out what happened to her parents...

But what if that secret changes everything she knows about--and feels for--Ben"


*My short but sweet review*

SO, let me start by saying that I am not normally a fan of mysteries, but I love paranormal YA fiction, especially ones with a good love story. . 
there are wonderful characters, and the plot keeps me guessing there for a while, I am wondering and feeling what Avery does, and it is hard to suspect the love interest, but you really do! I did figure it out a bit before the ending plot is revealed, but that isn't a bad thing.
I enjoyed it and would recommend to fans of 13 to Life, Shiver, Whispers, or Dark Divine.


I would love to hear what you think and if you have written a review, feel free to link it and I will check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of thought of this book as an introduction to this new world or a novella maybe and for that I liked it. I will pick up the next one but I hope the whole thing is fleshed out a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen many mixed reviews for this one and most pointed out the lack of relationship development as a fault. Still, the book sounds pretty good and I may pick it up when it comes out. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)