Friday, August 6, 2010

CSN winner! (and questions about next contest)

 Winner of my contest, chosen by a randomizer is:

**DG**

(follower name, email begins with dreamzz12)

You have until Sun 10am EST (48 hours) to email me or a new winner will be drawn.

brandileigh2003@yahoo.com

And-- why most people are probably reading on ;)
About my next contest:

 I am debating whether to do another contest or wait until Blogfest.
I am thinking of giving away Hunger Games, or Radiance. Let me know what you think. Also, I know I personally like extra entries, but let me know what you think. And, last but not least, I know that doing seperate comments for each entry was easier for me to choose winner but what do YOU prefer, seperate comments or a form?

3 comments:

  1. Hunger Games OR Radiance would be awesome!! I usually like the extra entries, but I never win any contests so I don't really doing anything extra anymore, aside from tweeting the contests.

    I personally prefer a form, but I'd enter either way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be willing to trade Radiance- that way we both get something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either book sounds good to me! I like extra entries but when there are so many contests going on a t one time, I get tired and just do the simple stuff after a while.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)