Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stacking the Shelves, IMMB, and The Sunday Post

Stacking the Shelves, IMMB, and The Sunday Post
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
STSmall_thumb[2]

IMMB was started by Kristi at The Story Siren. Check it out and sign up here




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.


What I got:
Choke
from author for review and giveaway

Butter
source: netgalley
review coming soon

Everything Left Unsaid
Source: Pan MacMillan
Seeing Cinderella
source: trade

Big batch of sent but not read, and not sure if I can. These are many authors who I've hosted or will in the future. These are from all different times and I've been meaning to post but haven't.
Power Within
Angela's Coven
World of Ryyah: Birth of the Half Elves
Tip of the Spear: U.S. Marine Light Armor in the Gulf War
Ugly to Start With
qi

The Followers
Darkride (Darkride Chronicles, #1)
Turned (The Vampire Journals, #1)
She Speaks to Angels (AngelFire Chronicles, #1)

What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.

27 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot! Haven't heard of any of them! Hope you enjoy what you read!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great haul. I really like the look of
    World of Ryyah: Birth of the Half Elves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything Left Unsaid is an Aussie book! Is it now avail. on Netgalley for US readers?

    I hope you LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Happy reading!!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing Cinderella looks so cute! I've been wanting to read that for a long time. Hope you enjoy your books! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, so many books! I hope you find the time to read all of them. Happy reading!

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the books you got this week! Choke and Everything Left Unsaid in particular. I've heard pretty good things about Butter too.

    Enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! I'm really looking forward to your thoughts on BUTTER, since it sounds really good. :)

    Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, this is definitely a long-ish haul.

    Haven't heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy your haul.

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  10. However will you pick?! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unfortunately we can't read them all but here's to hoping you get a chance to.

    Thanks for stopping by my STS.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a heavy pile of books!! I'd love to know what you think of Choke and Everything Left Unsaid. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, fab haul! I've only seen a couple of those before, but they all sound really interesting, especially Everything Left Unsaid! Hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that's quite a range of books! I haven't heard of most but several covers look intriguing. Good luck getting through them all and I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Butter scares me. Please read it first and let us know what you think.

    Happy Sunday!
    Talk Supe

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't heard of many of these but I hope you enjoy them! Butter sounds really interesting... Great haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read Butter and I didn't love it so much. I hope you're going to like it more :) Happy reading!

    My haul.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! What a huge haul! I read Turned and I couldn't get into it. I hope you enjoy it and all your other books as well!

    s:MY HAUL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet haul and you have some I don't know..so I cannot wait for the reviews..it is so hard to be review all the awesome books we are sent. Have an amazing week and thanks for being a part of The Sunday Post <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome haul... Enjoy them...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3632

    ReplyDelete
  21. Butter has such an interesting premise! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lot of books!! I don't think I've heard of any of these, but ihooeyou enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great haul of books, don't think I've heard of any of them! Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Butter and Everything Left Unsaid sounds great! Also, Choke looks so mesmerizing =D

    Here's my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  25. yeah, you have alot there. Good luck with those, lol,
    Here is mine if you want to see
    :) Have a great day!
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)