Friday, February 17, 2012

Follow Friday 2.17.12


 RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question: What is the most unique character name you've come across? 
The ones that come to mind are from Between the Sea and the Sky with Alandare, Esmerine and Dosinia. 


What about you?


My favorite read and review this week:
Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout

Check out my giveaways if you want while you're here:



Pin It

18 comments:

  1. Those are some different names! Haven't read that book. My names all came from Maria Snyder's trilogies!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the book, but the names are indeed unusual.

    My Feature Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love those names, they make me want to read the book!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow, I've returned the favour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following, I'm now following you back! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those names! It makes me really want to read that book. :)

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brandi :) thanks for stopping by. you have a new subscriber! have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those names! They're definitely really original! Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Esmerine is pretty! I've heard Dosinia before, from Forgive My Fins. Must be a mermaid thing :)

    Returned the follow!
    Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, stopping by to return your follow. Thanks for visiting my blog. Those are indeed pretty graceful names. Esmerine...maybe a little bit hillbilly? Kind of like Jethrine on Beverly Hillbillies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of that book before but the names are really cool! I'm in love with them already! New follower, by the way!

    http://eileenlisblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Those are incredible names! I just looked up the book and I remember when it came out that I was interested but I never added it. You kind of reminded me so Thanks!!!

    And thanks for visiting me! I'm following back ;) Have a great rest of the weekend!

    Kristin @myparahangover

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great answer! Those are unique and beautiful! Thanks for stopping by and for the follow! *New Follower*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, those are pretty weird. LOL.
    I'm following back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those really are unique names. I like them. :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm following back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for following me I am following back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for following :) I'm following you via Networked Blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by, old follower. I have not read this book but those are definitely interesting names.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)