Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Onyx Cover and Release Date Plus a sneak peek at Shadows


Now that's hot! I just read Obsidian, and while I'm a little sad I will have to wait longer, it's good news for Jennifer because as she says on her blog post
Onyx (Book 2 in the Lux Series) is going to be released in what they call mass market. I'm not just talking about mass market YA paperback size. What I really mean is that it's going to be in your local B&N and what not... and that takes some time on the distribution side of things. Everything from marketing, packaging, shipping, and storing. It takes time.
Here is the link to the Shadows excerpt
Which is pretty awesome by the way, but what else to expect from Jennifer? :)
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this book coming out! Also I love you blog picture up top. I think it so pretty:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this book to be coming out, thank you so much for sharing the cover. I will definitely read ANYTHING that this wonderful woman writes. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    Don't forget to enter my DRAGONSWOOD GIVEAWAY!
    Follow Friday Hops!
    H A P P Y R E A D I N G & H O P P I N G
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)