Brandi Breathes Books formerly Blkosiner's Book Blog has undergone a make-over and appreciates patience! Love you all and let me know if anything is broken or not looking right. We may not know about it. Thanks!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Indie Recommendations

Here are my recommendations from Indie authors for



The Light of Asteria: Kailmeyra's Last Hope by Elizabeth Isaacs My review here
Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)


Half-Blood by Jennifer Armentrout My review
Minder (Ganzfield, #1)
Minder by Kate Kaynak my review here


Destiny's Fire
Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe my review here


Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens My review here
Rising Shadow (The Soterians, #1)

Rising Shadow by Jacquelyn Wheeler My Review here


Bridger by Megan Curd  my review here



Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison 

What are your favorites?

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed heavenly! I have yet to start on my copy of Half-Blood. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try Bridger. I remember reading the description and thinking it might be worth a try. As for my own recs, I really liked Kalayna Price's Haven books. She's better known for her Grave Witch series, but I like the Haven books better.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)