Monday, February 20, 2012

Indie Recommendations

Here are my recommendations from Indie authors for



The Light of Asteria: Kailmeyra's Last Hope by Elizabeth Isaacs My review here
Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)


Half-Blood by Jennifer Armentrout My review
Minder (Ganzfield, #1)
Minder by Kate Kaynak my review here


Destiny's Fire
Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe my review here


Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens My review here
Rising Shadow (The Soterians, #1)

Rising Shadow by Jacquelyn Wheeler My Review here


Bridger by Megan Curd  my review here



Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison 

What are your favorites?

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed heavenly! I have yet to start on my copy of Half-Blood. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try Bridger. I remember reading the description and thinking it might be worth a try. As for my own recs, I really liked Kalayna Price's Haven books. She's better known for her Grave Witch series, but I like the Haven books better.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)