Sunday, February 12, 2012


 IMMB was started by Kristi at The Story Siren, sign up and find out more here

I got:

source: libary
source: libary
Obsidian (Lux, #1)
currently reading
source: netgalley
Operative (Ganzfield, #5)
Source: Spencer Hill 
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
Source: Simon and Schuster


  1. OOh nice!! Keep debating about Obisidan myself. Might have to get it one of these days but my TBR pile is wicked insane!

    Here'y my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

  2. I've heard the Lux series is really good, Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

  3. Those look great, especially 'Exposed'. I hope that you enjoy all of your books!

    Stephanie @ Stepping Out of the Page
    Remember to drop by my International Giveaway!

  4. I was just thinking about OBSIDIAN yday and telling someone who likes aliens about it. I should read it soon! I still need to read the Kate Kaynak books. Spencer Hill did send me a new series to try, though, yay!

  5. Great books this week! I read Alabtross last year and I really liked it. Oh and I can't wait to see what you think of Obsidian. I have that one on my TBR pile. Happy reading!

    Stop by my IMM

  6. Nice!! I just read Rime of the Ancient Mariner again, so the title Albatross jumped out at me. :)


  7. I've been seeing the Minder series quite a bit this week, I definitely need to read it soon, it sounds really interesting! Exposed looks really great too, I hope you enjoy all your awesome books! Happy Reading! :)

  8. Great Mailbox! I really want to read Obsidian, but my bookstore doesn't have it.

    check out my IMM at


I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)