Monday, February 20, 2012

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Smiling_Ina's Little Corner

THE RULES
You must post the rules.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
Let them know you’ve tagged them!

I'll find time eventually to come up with new questions and tag people ;)
Here are the questions:
1. What was your favorite debut novel in 2011?
Toss up--Jennifer Armentrout or Lauren Destefano

2. Who are your top five female heroines?
Rose from Vamp Academy, Hermione from Harry Potter, Nora from Light of Asteria, Maddie from Minder, Katy from Obsidian

3. Who is your favorite author of all time?
So hard. How about a top five... Lurlene McDaniel, Elizabeth Isaacs, Richelle Mead, Stephanie Meyer and JK Rowling

4. Who are your top three book boyfriends?
Gavin from The Light of Asteria by Elizabeth Isaacs
Dimitri from Vampire Academy (although I wouldn't mind me some Adrian) by Richelle Mead
Ash from The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
Trevor from Minder by Kate Kaynak
Michael from Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison
Edward from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Luc from Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Sebastian from Amber Frost by Suzie Davis 
Yeah. I'm indecisive. And stingy with the hotness

5. If you could switch roles with a fictional character, who would you want to switch with and why?
Hmm. Maybe Hermione

6. Which are your favorite supernatural beings? Why?
I like wizards-- dont know if that counts

7. Which book release are you most looking forward to in 2012?
3rd in Light of Asteria

9. Who are your top five favorite fictional couples?
Rose and Dimitri, Gavin and Nora, Trevor and Maddie

10. If you could pick only one book/series to take to a deserted island with you, which one would you pick and why?
Oh Lord. Really? that's just WRONG. Twilight probalby

11. If you could live in any of the worlds created by any author, which one would you choose and why?
Harry Potter cuz its awesome. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along and answering my questions! I'd love me some Adrian too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)