Sunday, February 5, 2012

IMMB and Follow Friday

 IMMB was started by Kristi at The Story Siren, sign up and find out more here

I got:

Quad
My review HERE
Source: library

Obsidian (Lux, #1)
currently reading
source: netgalley
And here's a pic of part of my birthday loot:


My Follow Friday post:

 RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question: What characteristics do your favorite books share?
Great characters and awesome writing. And having a moody hot love interest doesn't hurt. 




11 comments:

  1. Great IMM. :D You got a ton of great books, Incarnate is really amazing. Hope you enjoy all the books you got this week. New Follower.

    Here is mine: IMM (13)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some great books - I am excited for like all of those. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice birthday loot!! I want to read Cracked and Wanna Go Private? looks pretty good too.


    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice birthday loot! (Happy birthday!!!!) I'm really looking forward to Wanna go Private and Incarnate so I'm looking forward to your posts on those two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I can't wait to read Incarnate and The Way We Fall! And Happy Birthday! My birthday was a couple of weeks ago! ;)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the follow! I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

    Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase (New Follower)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I think good characters and writing are key too.
    Great mailbox too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice mailbox this week. I really want to read Hooked, it sounds awesome.
    Enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, I missed your birthday! Happy belated birthday!! Hope it was super awesome and you were pampered all day!! --Nice birthday loot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey reyrning the favor you followed me now I'm following you...your blog is very pretty and I wish I could get a ton of books for my birthday I would be in heaven

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops returning sorry I obviously cant spell today

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've got to really care about the "people" in those books before I set aside time to read about them. And I use the word, people rather than characters, because that's what I want to think they are--real and engaging.

    Happy belated birthday. You really hauled in the loot!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)