Friday, February 10, 2012

FREE today! Fated Hearts by PR Mason



EVE has always played by the rules, afraid to take chances. HOLDEN wants to change that. She's certain they've never met before...or have they? Holden seems so familiar, but who is he? What is he? Yesterday her biggest challenge was trying not to bomb on her SATs. Today, paranormal forces have transformed an ordinary high school dance into a test of fate vs. free will and loving Holden could be Eve's end.

I downloaded it--will you?
http://www.amazon.com/Hearts-Paranormal-Romance-Novella-ebook/dp/B006XVD53O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328886073&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)