Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a topic brought to life by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. With Waiting On Wednesday you get to introduce to everyone upcoming books you’re excited about!

Thumped
THE CONCLUSION TO ONE OF THE MOST TALKED-ABOUT NOVELS OF LAST YEAR
It’s been thirty-five weeks since twin sisters Harmony and Melody went their separate ways. And now their story has become irresistible: twins separated at birth, each due to deliver twins…on the same day!
Married to Ram and living in Goodside, Harmony spends her time trying to fit back into the community she once believed in. But she can’t forget about Jondoe, the guy she fell for under the strangest of circumstances.
To her adoring fans, Melody has achieved everything: a major contract and a coupling with the hottest bump prospect around. But this image is costing her the one guy she really wants.
The girls’ every move is analyzed by millions of fans eagerly counting down to “Double Double Due Date.” They’re two of the most powerful teen girls on the planet, and they could do only one thing to make them even more famous:
Tell the truth.
What about you? Did you read Bumped? Do you want to read Thumped?
What are you waiting on?
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I've read several blog reviews of this one, all good it has to be said. Not a book I'd buy but I'll certainly keep an eye out for it at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm waiting for this one, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing this one quite a bit! Like how the cover contrasts to the first one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't even thought of the cover contrasts, but so true

      Delete
  4. For the strangest reason, I still haven't picked up Bumped! Crazy, huh? x) LOL! But seeing that you're excited for the sequel renews my resolve to read this soon -- thanks so much for reminding me! It sounds really cool! :)

    Awesome pick for your WOW this week, Brandi! Hopefully you can get your hands on this one soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bumped isn't for everyone, but if you like dystopia, I'd give it a go.

      Delete
  5. I read Bumped and I'm still not sure how I felt about it but I'm interested enough to read Thumped. I got a copy at ALA so I hope to get to it soon.
    I'm really happy that it's concluding with two books instead of the standard trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't realize that. Will prepare myself for actual ending now.

      Delete
  6. Great pick - although I still need to read Bumped! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)