Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CSN Winner!!

Winner of my CSN contest-
With 5 extra entries for creating this beautiful cover for me:


I've emailed her and she has until 3/5 11:59AM EST or a new winner will be chosen.


  1. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous! Before I even realized this was your book, I looked at the image and went "I need to read that":) BEAUTIFUL!

  2. Wow is right! It's beautiful!
    Truly Bookish

  3. OMG thats JESSIE!!!!
    I love it! WHen did you do this contest and how did I miss it? I need a cover for my book...have any people to suggest for me? LOOKS AWESOME!

  4. The cover is absolutely beautiful!


I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)