Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday and Tuesday Teaser (from my WIP)


Bumped


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Tuesday Teaser is a twist that Melissa at I Swim For Oceans puts on TT, where you shares a few sentences from your WIP.

Here are the rules: Grab your current read. Open to a random page. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, and BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
Bumped by Megan McCafferty




"On any other day, I could just let this go. But today isn't an ordinary day, what with Harmony in hiding at my house and my parents trying to pimp me out and everything. I swear, if it weren't a felony, I'd smack Ventura AND her adorable six-month bump."
--Pg. 108 of "Bumped" by Megan McCafferty







From my novel, When I Wake 
See current week

7 comments:

  1. I'm reading Bumped too! Enjoying it more and more as I go.

    And the cover of your novel is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Bumped teaser...it definitely made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to read Bumped !! I'm hoping you're enjoying both of these books !! Can't wait to read your review of Bumped !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking of requesting Bumped from netgalley. I've heard some good things about it!

    Enjoy!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Your personal teaser has me reeling! Did her mother say that second one?! :)

    Here's my teaser

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful teasers!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teasers! Bumped is on my stack of books I need to review. My teasers are from The Vampire Dimitri by Colleen Gleason and The Trouble With Spells by Lacey Weatherford. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)