Monday, March 14, 2011

Review: Falling Under by Gwen Hayes

Falling Under (Paperback) by Gwen Hayes
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes



Theia Alderson has always led a sheltered life in the small California town of Serendipity Falls. But when a devastatingly handsome boy appears in the halls of her school, Theia knows she's seen Haden before- not around town, but in her dreams. 


As the Haden of both the night and the day beckons her closer one moment and pushes her away the next, the only thing Theia knows for sure is that the incredible pull she feels towards him is stronger than her fear.  

And when she discovers what Haden truly is, Theia's not sure if she wants to resist him, even if the cost is her soul.


Publishes Mar 1 2011
1st in series
Source: ARC Tour

*My Review* If you prefer- my VLOG (yes its my first, is embedded at the bottom past the book trailer)

  I stayed up past midnight two nights in a row reading this book. The idea of waking dreams, and the two meeting really intrigued me. Falling Under caught my attention from the first page, and kept it until the end. I am already eager to get my hands on the next book.
  Theia is an interesting main character, she's always been really proper and restrained because of her father, and I love watching her fall in love for the first time and her rebellious and carefree spirit coming out more.
   Haden is beautiful, charming and all together frustrating. There are two sides of him that are warring for domination.
   I was constantly in suspense what would happen or be revealed next. There are very neat twists in the plot. Falling Under also has some breath-taking description and made me feel like I could step into the pages.


I would love to hear what you think of this book and/or my review.


Here's the book trailer:





6 comments:

  1. I've only heard great things about this one so far and I can't wait to read it !! =)
    The cover looks so gorgeous and this Haden guy seems HOT !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like an unputdownable read! The cover is awesome too.
    Thanks, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cover, check.
    Waking Dreams, check.

    I'm intrigued ^.^

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find for me... I have yet to have heard of this one yet! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really good- I love a book that keeps you reading past midnight!
    Cute review and vlog...:D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)