Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday and Tuesday Teaser (from my WIP)


Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)
Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Tuesday Teaser is a twist that Melissa at I Swim For Oceans puts on TT, where you shares a few sentences from your WIP.

Here are the rules: Grab your current read. Open to a random page. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, and BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

 From Angelfire: "Ellie, you need to understand," he said softly. "I exist only to serve you and fight by your side. Whether that fighting is to preserve your life or to make sure you smile, that is what I am built to do. You're all I have, and I will watch over you forever." 
 Courtney Allison Moulton (Angelfire)


From my WIP- When I Wake:


See current week was sexy. 

15 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Angelfire !! I hope you're liking it so far ;) !! When I Wake seems pretty great too and the cover looks gorgeous !! Happy reading !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, oh man, that Will drives me crazy! lol I think he's my fave guy in YA right now ;)

    And I'm loving your WIP and that cover! We need to swap soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Angelfire, can't wait to see what you think of it Brandi! And I'm quite intrigued by your WIP, that boy sounds cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea. I usually participate in teaser Tuesday but I think it would be cool to include a teaser from my WIP too!

    Yours sounds great BTW, cool cover also! Check mine out: http://nakeshabrown.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. Love the WIP! Mine can be found here: http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome teasers! Angelfire's makes my heart ache!! You WIP one is just nice and steamy!!

    Here's my teaser

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got that passage marked in ANGELFIRE. I loved it!

    I like the teaser from your WIP too. Nice voice.

    My Teaser is from WITHER by Lauren DeStefano

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Angelfire in my to-read list, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I just read Unearthly, and really like the whole angel concept. I can't to read your review on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are fantastic!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your teasers! Both of them.

    http://lisaisabookworm.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser from Angelfire! It's on my tbr pile but that's just made me want to start it right now.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. The teaser for your WIP is super romantic! The Angelfire teaser perfectly captures Will.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great teasers from both books! I am especially excited to read Angelfire. I hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the teasers from Angelfire and your WIP. Both are very romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. im almost done with Angelfire and will is just so darn yummy! hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)