Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday and Tuesday Teaser (from Huntress and my novel When I Wake)



Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Tuesday Teaser is a twist that Melissa at I Swim For Oceans puts on TT, where you shares a few sentences from your WIP.

Here are the rules: Grab your current read. Open to a random page. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, and BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.



Huntress Huntress by Lo
Kaede told herslef that what she felt was only a little seed; she would simply not water it. It wouldn't grow any larger than this tiny prickle of attraction. She wouldn't let it. 
From my WIP- When I Wake: 
See current week. 

13 comments:

  1. Great teasers. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays-the-bird-house.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice first one, and LOL at second.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of them! I can hardly wait for Huntress' release.

    http://unicornsilovethem.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one from your WIP! It's so funny :)

    Mine teaser is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-32211.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are great teasers and I really love both of the covers! Super pretty.

    Here's mine, if your interested:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-march-22nd-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The problem with not watering seeds is rain - into every life a little must fall.

    - Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh the second teaser was mighty interesting!! :)

    Here's my teaser

    Happy Reading!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha. I like the second teaser. Very funny.

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, those are both really good. And holy cow, I love the cover to When I Wake!!

    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Brandileigh,

    Loved your vlog review of In The Storm. I too read it and we have interview lined up shortly with Karen. Tough subject matter but so awesomely written. For a small book it was a powerful book. You felt the same way I did. I was ringing my blog partner Marissa and gushing about the book. It really caught me up in this wave. It's amazing what some authors can fit into a small book .

    Anyhoo have a great day!


    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very funny teaser from When I Wake. I understand that feeling very well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Huntress looks really good. I love that teaser! :) Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    I have a teaser up today as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-67.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant teasers! I loved the one from When I Wake!
    Thanks for commenting! My review should be up fairly soon.
    Once again, love the teasers!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)