Sunday, March 6, 2011

Review: Lemniscate by Jennifer Murgia

Lemniscate (Angel Star, #2)
Lemniscate by Jennifer Murgia




For Teagan, these last few months have been heaven on earth- especially now that Garreth, her boyfriend and guardian angel, is earthbound. But perhaps Garreth is becoming a little more human than either of them expected. 
Now, Teagan must realize that her world is once again about to shift, as she questions the faith she held in others against those once considered enemies. 
In this continuation of Angel Star, Lemniscate will draw you even deeper into the world of dark and light as Teagan realizes the angel who could possibly save them all is the one angel she feared the most.


Publishes Mar 21st 2011
2nd in Angel Star Series
Source: author/publisher for honest review


*My Review*


      Lemniscate is a wonderful second book in the Angel Star series. The characters have depth, are well developed, and the suspense keeps me turning the pages. 
      Teagan learns more about herself, and her purpose, some of which from very unexpected sources. She realizes more about the people she loves and gives voice to some surpressed feelings. That is about all I can say without spoiling anything. 
     Garreth is hard to read about in this book. It all ends up having purpose of course, but he made me want to cry or hit something. 
      Hadrian is in this book of course and we learn a lot more about him. 
      Lemniscate is intriguing front cover until the end page, and continues its message of light and darkness, redemption and second chances, love and all the emotions in between.



I would love to hear what you think of my review and/or this book

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I didn't realize this was going to be a series of sorts. Any idea how many books there will be?

    I liked your review. Makes you wonder what's going to happen since you can't say anything without spoiling things!

    Had to look up Lemniscate. Did I skip the day we went over that in school? I'm thinking it would have been 10th grade. Hmmm.

    In algebraic geometry, a lemniscate refers to any of several figure-eight or ∞ shaped curves.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)