Sunday, November 21, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

The 2011 Debut Author Challenge is being hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

The Challenge: The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published in 2011. Reviews must be submitted via Mr. Linky.

Here is my updates page

Here are some of the ones I would like to try to read, many do not have descriptions yet, so I will update as the year progresses!
Alexandra Monir Timeless
Beth Revis Across the Universe
Lisa Cach Wake Unto Me
Lauren DeStefano Wither

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining the challenge! looks like you've got a great list started! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am participating too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I'm looking forward to Across The Universe!

    I've read Wake Unto Me and it was... interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)