Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Teaser, Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Tuesday Teaser is a twist that Melissa at I Swim For Oceans puts on TT, where you shares a few sentences from your WIP.

Here are the rules: Grab your current read. Open to a random page. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, and BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

      "This has to be his fault, somehow. I’m going to track him down, pluck out his angel feathers, and stuff a pillow with them.”—Luc Cain (p. 157)


  Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers










tracks.jpgFrom my WIP


removed- see the current week

9 comments:

  1. Both are great but the first got a chuckle out of me.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-time_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh both are nice! The first one is chuckle worthy and the other is tear worthy!

    Here's mine: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers! I love the Personal Demons one!! That's hilarious. How are you doing on your WIP?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woaaaah! I just saw your widget!! Way ahead of schedule. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I have to maintain some balance :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LoL, that first one is funny. Great teasers!

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your teaser, Brandi!You ae fantastic- 46k plus words! OMG!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)