Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday/ Tuesday Teaser #2

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Tuesday Teaser is a twist that Melissa at I Swim For Oceans puts on TT, where she shares a few sentences from her WIP.

Here are the rules: Grab your current read. Open to a random page. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, and BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 Unbroken Connection by Angela Morrison

"and you have to chain up your dorm door... no guys allowed... no mercy extended... I don't want you dating anybody... nerd or not"
"Guess it's good that you're 15k miles away; the jealousy act is irresistible."








tracks.jpgFrom my WIP


Taken down. See current week!

7 comments:

  1. I love your Teaser for Unbroken Connection!
    Your teaser is simply amazing! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both the teasers a lot. They both sound really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh jeez, both of these are really intriguing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers!
    Happy reading & writing!

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers! Unbroken Connection is on my wishlist.
    Good luck with Nano

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taken by Storm is waiting for me on my shelf, so I can get to Unbroken Connection!

    I love both teasers, but yours has me much more intrigued. Thanks for sharing it :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)