Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Awesome Angela Morrison contest (international!)

Angela is running a blog for her 3rd story Cayman Summer! The first two are Taken by Storm (my review here), and Unbroken Connection (currently reading and LOVING)
Each chapter is a blog post, and I can't wait to start reading it!
Welcome, travelers!
You can win copies of Taken by Storm, Unbroken Connection, Cayman summer when printed, Sing me to Sleep, and if you are a writer there are special prizes for you too.
Again, this is international and there are multiple copies of each book being given away!!!

(I also have an interview and giveaway posted here)
But you enter this awesomeness HERE on her blog

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)