Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesday/ Tuesday Teaser



Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Tuesday Teaser is a twist that Melissa at I Swim For Oceans puts on TT, where she shares a few sentences from her WIP.

Here are the rules: Grab your current read. Open to a random page. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, and BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"I am not going to fall apart constantly, you know?"
"That's good to know. After all, when you do, it takes away from my time getting upset."

Saved by the Music Saved by the music by Selene Castrovilla









tracks.jpg

From my WIP

Removed- see the current week for the newest teaser.


 

7 comments:

  1. What great teasers! Your own work sounds interesting, too - I wish I had it in me to write, but no one would want to read the twisted types of tales I think up!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! The one from your WIP makes me smile - it's so hopeful! =)

    Casey
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. NaNoWriMo- GREAT! Thanks for sharing with us:)
    Here is my Teaser

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the teaser fun! Your WIP is lovely! My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-outside-the-ordinary-world.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The teasers are all great! The one from your work is lovely! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The teaser from Saved By the Music comes off as really funny to me. I'll have to look that book up.

    Good luck with NaNo! Not that you need it with your awesome word count and your teaser has me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)