Friday, November 26, 2010

Winners of Courage in Patience

Courage in Patience: A Story of Hope for Those Who Have Endured Abuse Thank you Beth for your interview and for allowing me to host the contest! The winners of the 3 copies of Courage in Patience are:


Pam Keener
Jinky
and
samantha (email beginning drakebdog....)


Please email me at 
brandileigh2003@yahoo.com 
by Sun 28th at 6pm EST to claim your prize. Please send me your mailing address!


If you didn't win- no worries- I have a giveaway of The Pace and The Mark currently going on, and an interview and giveaway with John Herrick author of From The Dead coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yeay, I won!! Thank you, thank you!! --I'll email you my info ...look for Mom of Three. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)