Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving travels

I will be headed up to NJ tomorrow, so I will be away from the computer all day. I have a review scheduled, but if I am not commenting back or visiting your blog, that is why.
I have a busy schedule- 2 hockey games, dinner with extended family, and hopefully one day we will go into the city and I can visit The Strand bookstore-- they have 18 miles of books and I am dying to go and see it.

Happy early thanksgiving, and I will see you around on Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. So jealous! I'd love to visit the Strand bookstore some day :-)

    Enjoy your holiday with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh! We'll miss you :) Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time, Brandi!
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I'll probably be out of commission for several days this week too. Gotta love the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)